Wednesday, January 09, 2013


Curating Education Apps the Easy Way.

Recently I started exploring edshelf and I must admit - it is addictive, easy and so very useful. Edshelf is a website that collects education app information. The apps are listed by categories and they are reviewed, sorted by free and paid and once you read the review and find something you think you will like - there is a link to take you there.

From their press copy, "EdShelf, an Imaginek12 startup, for example tries to address the discovery and filter problem for teachers looking at ed tech with a more Yelp-like approach. It relies on reviews from teachers who supply grade level and topic information, as well as additional notes on the context in which they used the software."

I found myself checking out new ideas and of course, selecting those apps I am very fond of using. Once I completed curating, I used the embedding code and shared this on my school website with my friends and colleagues. 

This is an exciting tool that is sure to inspire much collaboration and sharing around preferred apps. Check it out today.

Take a look at my profile: http://edshelf.com/profile/lisafusco